“Give Small Business a Lift” Winners Announced
The WRTA Give Small Business A Lift Campaign is back with its second annual edition and the goal of spotlighting and promoting local small businesses. Twelve local businesses were chosen to be part of the 2023 campaign.
This year, three notable business and community leaders joined the campaign and helped with the selection process and will be presenting awards at the kickoff event, Thursday, April 27 at Concept Studio in downtown Youngstown.
The 2023 Co-Chairpersons are —
• ANTHONY TREVENA, Executive Director of Western Reserve Port Authority
• TERESA MILLER, Executive Director of Valley Economic Development Partners
• DAVID WILAJ, Director, Mahoning Valley Logistics Council
2023 FEATURED SMALL BUSINESSES
- Cal-Ohio Lube Products
- Heroes and Tiaras
- EndTime Grafix
- Pop! Art Books Culture
- J&J Complete Lawn Care
- YoGo Bikeshare
- Sunstone Garden LLC
- Sweet Grace Anna’s Fancy Cakes & Bakery
- A Fresh Wind Catering
- Aisle One Mobile Market
- Overall Paint Co.
- Unique Locs & Natural Hair Boutique, LLC
WRTA wants to give a special thanks to all of the businesses who applied this year and encourages you to sign up again next year. Thank you for supporting the Valley with your business!