WRTA Holiday Lights Campaign Honors Organizations That Light Up the Valley
This holiday season, WRTA is once again putting the spotlight on organizations that Light Up the Valley all year long with the 2022 Holiday Lights Campaign!
Nominations are now being accepted, awards will be presented at a special event November 15th. The honored organizations will be featured in TV, press, social media, and signs on WRTA buses through the end of the year.
This year, WRTA asked three community leaders who have been acknowledged for good work that has benefited the Valley to help produce the campaign as co-chairpeople. The event co-chairs are:
• Vince Brancaccio — Executive Director, Help Network of NEO (Suicide/Crisis Hotline)
• Barb Ewing — CEO, Youngstown Business Incubator
• Sydney Metzel— CMO, New Day Recovery/On-Demand Healthcare
HOW TO NOMINATE YOUR ORGANIZATION OR OTHERS
To nominate your own organization or an organization that you can testify has done exceptional work in the Valley, just complete the short form below before 5pm on October 20, 2022. Nominate your favorite just once, more nominations do not help chances of selection.
This year the nominations are divided into three categories (1) Non-profit, (2) public agencies (e.g. The Public Library) and (3) private companies who do good works
- Nominations Accepted until 5pm on October 20, 2022
- Award Winners announced and contacted on November 1, 2022
- Kickoff and award presentation on 10:30am on Tuesday, November 15, 2022
- Location: Concept Studio in Downtown Youngstown
Fill out the form below to nominate your organization
Thank you for submitting your Holiday Lights nominations. Winners will be announced and contacted soon. Please check our website and social media for a list of the winners.