WRTA Celebrates 50 Years
WRTA celebrated its 50th anniversary with a recognition event at Federal Station. Western Reserve Transit Authority began operations in 1971 and has continued to carry out its mission of “Giving The Valley a Lift” ever since.
WRTA was honored to have the following partners, area officials and representatives present at the event to make brief remarks and present letters of congratulations and Proclamations.
- Sarah Boyarko, Chief Operating Officer & SVP, Economic Development, Regional Chamber
- Mirta Reyes-Chapman, Transit Program Manager, Eastgate Regional Council of Governments
- Jordan Pennell, NEO Regional Representative of Senator Sherrod Brown
- Patrick Lowry, Local Representative of Congressman Tim Ryan
- Mike Salamone, Trumbull County Transit Administrator
Thank you to our employees for being a vital component in serving The Valley and to all who have supported us over the years!
Below are some photos from our 50th event: