Let us help you plan your trip.
Do you want to use WRTA, but you’re not quite sure how to do it? Are you using WRTA for travel for the first time?
Welcome to WRTA’s Trip Planning service. Just call us and we’ll help you.
WRTA’s Customer Service Specialists are ready to help make your travel successful. Download and complete our “10 Steps to a Personal Trip” Form. Then call WRTA at 330-744-8431. Tell us you need help planning a trip.
When you call, please have the following information ready:
- Where you’re starting your trip
- Where you’re going
- What time you need to arrive
- What time you want to return
While you’re on the phone, we’ll find the best way to help you get there and back. We’ll let you know:
- Which bus route or routes you’ll need to catch
- Where to find your bus stop
- What time your bus should arrive
- What time you’ll reach your destination
- What time you’ll be able to catch your return bus
When you’ve finished, you are ready to travel by bus.
Call us as often as you like. We want to do the best job we can to help you get around Mahoning County.